St. Michael's 2018-19 exam results - headlines
In 2019, the 7 pupils from St. Michael's significantly exceeded national averages in all areas:
- 100% of pupils achieved C/4 or above : 30% above national average
- 60% of pupils achieved A/7 or above : 38% above national average
- 20% of pupils achieved A*/9 : 15.5% above national average
- 81% of all results exceeded the student's Target Grade (95% of girls' results were above the Target Grade)
- 38% of all results were above the Challenge Grade
- More students achieved the highest grade (A*/9) this year, with 5 of the 7 students achieving at least one A*/9
5 pupils sat the exams. The best pupil achieved an A and A* in two subjects. All exams were passed bar one.
In June 2020, 14 pupils will sit their GCSE exams. Deo gratias.