The Sisters of the Society of St. Pius X in Browerville, Minnesota U.S.A. run a highly successful international Catechism Correspondence school. They have kindly agreed to work with the GBIS disctrict so that ALL the children who frequent our chapels (and any others who wish to apply) may receive the best formation possible by enroling in the school.
How it works
- Once a child is enrolled, the parents will be sent a course with instructions and homework sheets.
- Parents are expected to teach the course to their children (where possible, priests and catechists will assist at the Mass Centres). One homework sheet is to be completed each week and is to be sent to the GB District Catechism Secretary who is the intermediary between the SSPX Sisters and the parents.
- An SSPX Sister will correct the work and will personally correspond with the pupil through the parents (via the GB District Catechism Secretary).
How to enrol
Simply complete the relevant enrolment form and follow the instructions on the form:
- online enrolment for GB & Ireland
- enrolment by post for GB & Ireland (send to [email protected] or [email protected])
- enrolment by post for all other countries (send to the SSPX Sisters in Browerville)