August 17 - August 21, 2017
Fully booked. Deo Gratias.
- A total of 75 pilgrims are booked on the pilgrimage with the GB District. No further bookings are possible.
- The main hotel where 63 pilgrims will lodge is Vitoria Hotel, Rua de Santa Ana 13, Fatima 2495-425, Portugal.
- The other hotel where 16 pilgrims will lodge is Luz de Fatima Hotel, Rua de Santa Ana 83, Fatima 2495-425, Portugal which is a two minute walk from Vitoria Hotel.
- Half board (breakfast and supper) is included in the price. Meals for all pilgrims are at Vitoria Hotel.
- Rev. Fr. Robert Brucciani is the organiser. Mr. Ronald Doggett is the coordinator for the smooth running of the pilgrimage.
- Flight tickets will be distributed at the check-in desk.
- Baggage allowance: Check-in bag 23kg; Hand luggage 23kg and 1 laptop bag.
- 17th Thursday: 06:00 meet at the check-in desk of London Heathrow TERMINAL 3 for BA500 flight; arrives Lisbon 10:15, bus transfer to Fatima (2 hours) hotels. Mass at Vitoria Hotel chapel at 17:30 (to be confirmed).
- 18th Friday: free day.
- 19th Saturday: 15:00 Solemn High Mass Outside Basilica of the Holy Trinity (Car Park 14); 17:00 Rosary at "Os Valinhos" within the Sanctuary; 20:30 All night adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at "Os Valinhos" within the Sanctuary.
- 20th Sunday: 09:30 Pontifical High Mass outside Basilica of the Holy Trinity (Car Park 14); 15:00 Rosary at "Os Valinhos" within the Sanctuary, followed by a ceremony to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Militia Immaculata.
- 21st Monday: bus excursion to Lisbon; bus to LIsbon Airport for 18:50 BA503 flight, arrives London Heathrow 21:25.
- FLIGHT TICKET
- SUN HAT, SUNGLASSES, SUN CREAM
- Baggage Allowance