‘When England returns to Walsingham, Our Lady will return to England’ Pope Leo XIII
This is a brisk walking pilgrimage of 37 miles over a day and a half. Over 18s only.
- 25th August 17:00 (optional): Arrival at campsite at Stanhoe Village Hall PE31 8PS
- 26th August 06:00 (Day 1) : Registration at Boal Quay Car Park, Kings Lynn PE30 5AA. Mass at Our Lady of the Annunciation, 25 miles walking, arrival at Stanhoe Village Hall at aroung 19:00.
- 27th August 07:00 (Day 2) : Departure, 12 miles walking, arrival at the Slipper Chapel, Walsingham at 12noon. Walk with other pilgrims to the Abbey Grounds for Mass at around 13:00. Lift back to Kings Lynn to collect cars.
- Download application form, complete and mail to [email protected] before 1st August 2022.
- Pilgrim Booklet 2022: ENGLISH POLISH
Update for the longer version of the Pilgrimage:
King's Lynn to Walsingham Pilgrimage 2022
I am pleased to announce that registration for the King's Lynn to Walsingham Pilgrimage 2022 is now open!
For more information, please visit here: https://fsspx.uk/en/news-events/calendar/longer-walsingham-pilgrimage-20...
The Pilgrim's booklets can be found here:
English (Information Booklet for Pilgrims): https://fsspx.uk/sites/sspx/files/media/gbr-district/pdf/20220518-kings_...
Polski (Broszura informacyjna dla pielgrzymów): https://fsspx.uk/sites/sspx/files/media/gbr-district/pdf/20220518-kings_...
The registration form can be found here: https://fsspx.uk/sites/sspx/files/media/gbr-district/pdf/20220602-sspx_w...