Bank: Lloyds Bank plc
Bank address: Chelmsford Legg St OSC, 1 Legg St, Essex, CM1 1JS
Account: The Society of St. Pius X
Account Number: 00279661
Sort Code: 30-99-80
- District of Great Britain
- St. Michael's School, Burghclere
- St. George's House, Wimbledon
- St. Saviour's Priory, Bristol
- St. Andrew's House, Carluke
- St. Mary's Priory, Preston
- Chapels of Newry & Belfast
- Seminarian Fund
- St. Michael's Church Building Fund
- PayPal £ (paying for things/ GiftAid donation)
- Paypal Giving Fund £ (anonymous donations)
- PayPal Giving Fund € (anonymous donations)
Please complete and post a standing order form:
- SSPX District of GB
- St. Michael's School
- St. Saviour's, Bristol
- St. Andrew's, Carluke
- St. Mary's, Preston
Also a Gift Aid Declaration if you pay income tax.
"The Society of Saint Pius X"
St. George's House
125 Arthur Road
London SW19 7DR
"St. Michael's School"
Hampshire RG20 9JW
Collections at Mass
Use the yellow Gift Aid envelopes if you pay income tax. This will enable the Society to claim the tax you have paid on the donation.
Gift Aid Declaration
If you pay income tax, we can claim the income tax you have paid on your donations if you complete an online GIFT AID DECLARATION. It takes about 1 minute if you are quick.
You can submit a paper Gift Aid Declaration Form by post to Society of St. Pius X, 125 Arthur Road, London SW19 7DR or a scan by email to [email protected]
Wills and Bequests
Please contact the District Superior at [email protected] if you have any questions.
- If you would like to leave money to the Society, then please insert these words into your will: "I leave x amount to the Society of St. Pius X (Registered Charity 274695) of St. George's House, 125 Arthur Road, London SW19 7DR."
- If you would like to make sure that you have a traditional Catholic funeral, please insert the following text in your will: "It is my express wish that my funeral be conducted in the traditional Latin Rite by a priest of the Society of St. Pius X who may be contacted at St. George's House, 125 Arthur Road, London SW19 7DR"
St Michael's is now set-up on a programme called Amazon Smile (https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/charity/homepage.html). When using the Amazon Smile link, 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items will be donated to St Michael's. Please select the Society of St. Pius X as your charity. You may follow these simple instructions.
Stole fees (also called stipends) are offerings in consideration of expenses incurred by a chapel or priest in the course of ministering to the faithful. The stole fees are waived at the discretion of the priest in cases of hardship. Here is the present list (2021):
Novena of Masses: £140
Gregorian of Masses: £600