The Sisters of the Society of St. Pius X in Browerville, Minnesota U.S.A. run a highly successful international Catechism Correspondence school. They have kindly agreed to work with the District of Great Britain so that ALL the children who frequent our chapels and any others who wish to apply may receive the best formation possible by enroling in the school.
Who is this for?
The project is for all children, but especially to prepare candidates for the sacrament of confirmation which will be administered on:
Sunday 30th May 2021 at Ss. Margaret & Leonard's, Edinburgh
Monday (Bank Holiday) 31st May 2021 at St. Michaels School, Burghclere
ALL CHILDREN (11-16) WHO WISH TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION MUST ENROL unless they are pupils of St. Michael's School.
Enrolment is possible either by:
- completing the webform below and making a payment of £15 (see donate page)
- or completing an enrolment form (pdf here or hardcopy at Mass Centres) and sending by email to [email protected] or by post to Society of St. Pius X, St. George's House, 125 Arthur Road, Wimbledon SW19 7DR with a payment of £15 (see donate page)
How it works
- Once a child is enroled, the parents will be sent a course with instructions and homework sheets.
- Parents are expected to teach the course to their children. A homework sheet is to completed each week and is to be sent to the GB District Catechsim Secretary, Miss Monica Marshall at [email protected] who is the intermediary between the SSPX Sisters and the parents.
- An SSPX Sister will correct the work and will personally correspond with the parents.